Monday, February 20, 2012

New Paintings

Ever since my "art wife" Kirsten Savage and I have decided to kick it up a notch with our art, things have actually been getting accomplished. Starting with our amazing workshop with Jeremy Lipking in California, I decided it was time to become a real artist and stop messing around once and for all. I know, famous last words that I think I may have uttered ten years ago. This time I am serious. So, for my accomplishments for far, I have finally been juried in as an Oil Painters of America member, submitted to three shows including the Summer Art Market, and have started painting in a classroom setting again. Oh yeah and I signed up for a Career Counseling for Artists class. Not to mention I have actually been painting! So here are some of the newbies to my collection. I also have a few unfinished portraits haunting my studio at the moment. I will be working on said portraits today, and post shortly.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are kickin' ass and takin' numbers. Keep it up! Only great things will follow (ie: art sales, better technique, and great times in SWEEEEEEDEN!)